Friday, April 27, 2012

that's just fine, stomach bug, cause I wanted carbs ANYWAY

So naneey naney poo poo to you.  Because my tummy still hurts from puking my guts out two days ago, I have had to say "to hell with it" as far as low carb eating.  FINE.  See if I care.  Cause I'm going to the Jersey Shore, and I'm gonna eat at Surf Taco, and I can actually enjoy my tacos for once!  Not that I'm going to get the hot sauce or anything like that, but I can actually eat a taco, while enjoying the shell.  Yum.

Yeah, I'm a little worried about how bloated my stomach is becoming, and why it still hurts, and...have I done some sort of permanent damage to myself by eating low carb for so long?  I mean, I have lost weight, my clothes are looser, I even have to return some summer things that I bought a month ago.

Oh well, maybe if I keep eating carbs I'll keep the clothes and just have a chubby ass summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment