Tuesday, April 17, 2012

hey kiddo, when you're at school, I'll play your video games

Now, go to school and learn stuff, so I can stay home and play Wii fit!  Yes, while you are bored in math class, I will be comparing the statistics of my ultimate high schore on the obstacle coarse, and see if I beat any 11 year olds in the boxing challenge.

Yes, the stomach bug seems to have run it's coarse.  Amazingly, somehow I don't seem to have gained any weight, yet.  And I'm back to reality now, what with the realistic realization that I just don't lose any weight at all...unless, that is, well, I exercise.  But who wants to do that?  Everything is too tight and my butt looks too big because I'm overweight, so there's no way I'm going to go a walking outside alone, and the power yoga is so, well, it's complicated, I'll talk about it later.

I feel like an absolute complete idiot, and I am also very aware that I am acting like a total teenager, but I like me some Wii fit obstacle coarse.  And it works, it gets my heart rate up, I'm sort of sweaty and winded, and I can continue to hide myself in my cocoon until I'm properly showered and dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment