Wednesday, April 18, 2012

the kids are not on a damn diet, and they are not vegan either!

It's okay for them to have whole milk, eggs, and meat.  They are not on a diet, dammit.  Stop trying to make them into starving supermodels and stunt their growth.  When they are grown up enough, they can make their own decisions.  Like how, in my 20's I lived on white pasta and paid the price for it but it was my decision and that's the way it goes. 

It's not like I feed them cookies all day, no I don't give them crap to eat, we don't even keep crap in the house.  The grains are whole grains, the chicken is free range, the veggies are organic.  Sure, I wish they eat salad, but what kid eats salad?  Actually, I have to admit I have seen some kids eat salad and for me it was like witnessing a miracle.

They are growing, if they are hungry, let them eat!!!!!!  Am I so wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment