Wednesday, April 11, 2012

it's the "cave man" diet???

This is the first that I have heard this term in terms of the low carb diet.  And can I just express how very much I utterly and completely dislike this term!

What woman wants to strive to be a cave man!  Doesn't exactly conjure up the most attractive of images, now does it?  Most people probably have the same sort of picture in their minds as me, from some bad 1970's movie, a hairy, hunched over, growling guy with a club.  Not to mention, no manicure, no pedicure, no soap whatsoever, terrible dental work or rather complete lack thereof.

I was going to say the ripped loincloth was also unattractive, but that has been disproven, due to the movie "Blue Lagoon" with Brooke Shields, and that blonde guy.

Can't there be some other, gentler, more polished term to describe a low carb diet?  How about, gleaming soapy smoothness.  Or, insulin reducing fantasticness.  Whatever.  I'm not very good at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment