Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I hate this stupid diet because I am lazy

and this diet takes ALOTof work.  I was getting fed up, because I keep losing weight on my week of drinking protein shakes, and then gaining it back again when I do my "meat week."  But then I thought, I have to be honest, I am not really following the diet on that week, plus I am not REALLY exercising like I should.

It takes planning.  But if I am lazy and don't plan what I am going to eat, well, I still have to eat something.
That is where I veer of course.  I don't know what the frig to eat, so I open the refrigerator (how do you spell refridgerator???) and stare at it.  I remember that this is my low carb meat week, but what the F(*&&(* can I eat?  Sigh.......something vaguely low carb.

But the truth is, it isn't really low carb unless you are obsessed with low carb.  Really low carb means, no more than 10 carbs a meal.  That's hardly any carbs.  A few extra bites of veggies, a couple of ounces of milk, and boom, you can't lose the weight.  It's annoying.

It's annoying but you are trapped.  If you stop, you are severely punished by instant, non-comprimising extreme weight gain.  It sucks.  So here I go again, I'm getting out the darn book and writing down the freaking recipes and planning my boring grocery list and cooking.  I just wish I could get on with my life and wear clothes that fit already.

No comments:

Post a Comment