Friday, March 23, 2012

I hate it when skinny people complain about their weight

Note to skinny people: WE HATE YOU.

Now, I don't mean that we really hate you.  We would like you just fine.  If you would just. Stop. Talking. About your weight!  You are twigs!!!!  And here I am standing with my round, bodacious, abundant butt, and you ladies, looking like twiggy, are complaining??? Why in God's name, why?

Remember that lady in Weight Watchers?  Yes, there is always one.  That one.  Who has to lose five pounds.  And the rest of us chubbies are sitting around, listening with barely veiled growling teethy stress, about her trouble losing those....last five pounds.  Does she not have any idea that she is sitting in a room, palpably building up extreme hatred for herself?  It could be dangerous to make so many enemies in the same town, particularly if we all start to synch our cycles together.

Worst of all, one of these people, is my damn VEGAN HUSBAND.  Heretofore to be known as my VEGHUS.  or how about VH.  Yes, I have to admit that so far, he is winning.  He must have lost about 20 or 30 pounds, but I am too mad to ask.  I have lost about 5.....probably because this diet is extremely unforgiving of the occasional cheat treat.  And the lack of exercise.

Speaking of which, I should really go and take a walk.  But I haven't given up yet. I will not let him gloat. 

I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment