Friday, March 9, 2012

grossness: It's one way to lose weight

WARNING!!!!  GROSS OUT CONTENT TO FOLLOW!!!!!!!!

Who:  I imagine there are about 30 people feeling this way today, because of drunken scary zombie
What:  grossness, like I already said.  Which resulted in total appetite loss. 
Effectiveness: it's been at least 15 hours, with few signs of letting up
When: It happened last night, and yet it still lingers somehow
Where: It involved the train, which explains the motion, which combined with drunkedness and stonedness, kinda says it all
why: do you really want to know?

Yes, drunk smelly person puking on the train, continuously down the aisle, covering as much surface area as possible, spraying everyone in the aisle seats.  My coat, purse, and boots from last night are still by the front door, in a pile.  I'm afraid to go near them, I may puke. 

However, the silver lining is I hardly have any appetite!  No cheating or even eating nary an extra bite!  All that I've had to eat today is nothing!  I've only drank two protein shakes, and had two cups of coffee!  My eyes are wide open to the possibilities of grossness that NYC potentially has to offer, swiftly pointing me on the road to sveltness!

No comments:

Post a Comment