Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am now sick of being on this diet

And it is very annoying.  Because I can't stop.  And I'm mad.  Cause it's just not working that good.
And it is costing me alot of money.  And for what.  So I can loose 10 pounds in the beginning and then....
just stay at the same weight?  With the threat that if I eat afew too many carbs, I'll INSTANTLY gain it all back, and I do mean instantly, like in a DAY.  Because it's happened before....

My husband is so smug.  "I've lost 11 pounds!!!!"  He brags.  And then smoooothly suggests how I might want to "give it a try, ya know, being vegan."

I know, there are so many suffering people with real problems in this world.  I listen to the BBC and it makes me cry.  And I know I'm being petty but I'm sick of having a big butt.  Sick of it. 

I guess I just have no choice but to carry on.  I suppose doing some exercise wouldn't hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment