Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dear diet, I didn't mean it......

I know I've said some things.  I know I acted aloof and yes, there was a bit of cheating and lying.  I know I said that I thought it just wasn't going to work out.

But here's the thing.  I can't quit you, baby.

Because when I try, it's just not the same.  I mean, maybe it was good to have a break for awhile, to go crazy and have korean noodle soup and frozen yogurt with chocolate.  But after awhile, you, know, you kinda want something that's more long term.

And let's face it diet, you're good for me baby. 

When I'm with you, I feel better.  I feel like I'm doing the right thing, and not like I want to drown in shame of myself.  So let's give it one more try, shall we?  Yeah I know I'm a no good lying cheat and it still may not work out in the end, but hey, I just need to get what I want out of it for as long as it's convenient, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment